Business Development Manager EKC04
Do you want to be on an accelerated commission structure with unlimited earning potential? Would you like a job that you can flex your 37.5 hours around to suit your life? We’re looking for someone to join Cosine as a Business Development Manager where you will be selling well known service that requires no initial investment or up-front fees. Get in touch today!
£25,850 basic + £ 50k OTE, uncapped commission.
Ideal Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Full territory details: Edinburgh and surrounding areas
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a money driven and passionate Business Development Manager to work on behalf of a prestigious finance company who have an affluent and loyal customer base. Through engaging with the decision maker, you will understand their business needs and in turn will be able to sell a credit card service which compliments the merchants' existing card payment systems. As a BDM you will also work with them to transform their business into one that actively promotes the acceptance of the card service and ultimately expands their business and revenue. Full training will be provided.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
• Have first-class tools at your fingertips to plan your territory/ journey, making planning fast and simple
• Influence decision makers by being an expert in your field, networking with small to medium size business about the benefits of adding an additional pay service
• Generate your own pipeline and opportunities in your territory
• Oversee the complete sale cycle through to completion
• Capture data on a CRM system
Our Successful Business development Manager will have:
• Experience meeting and overachieving against set targets
• Ability to have commercial conversations and build instant rapport
• An eye for detail ensuring accurate and timely data capture
• Experience in engaging with decision makers around features and benefits of a product or service
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we heavily invest in great perks and excellent career development opportunities.
Why work for us as a Business Development Manager:
• Great package offered OTE £50K with uncapped commission (£25,850K basic)
• Basic salary review at 6 and 12 months increasing up to £4k pa
• Weekly accelerator bonus payment
• Flexible hours –37.5 hours Monday to Friday
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Business Mileage
• Company pension scheme -3% employer contributions
• Tablet & mobile phone
• Industry specialist training
• Reward and recognition program
• Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel and Subsidised Gym Membership.
This is a field-based role, so it is essential that you have a driving licence and your own transport (business mileage paid / travel)
Cosine have been accredited Investors on People Gold award and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a cooperative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
Cosine are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.