Mystery Shopper – would you like to work for one of the UK’s most well-known brands in Retail earning £90 per day – work be completed before 31st October. You will be covering East London and surrounding areas
We are looking for Mystery Shoppers, working for Cosine on behalf of the National Lottery. This is a field-based role calling into retail stores that sell the lottery. You have 24 stores to visit per day, start ASAP and all first calls to be completed by 31st October 2022. You could earn £85 per day + mileage, day rate based on hitting the minimum number of calls (excl completion bonus of £5 per day).
Ideal Location: East London, United Kingdom, E10
Territory covering: East London and surrounding areas
You will be paired up with a Young Adult who will complete the Mystery shop that you will witness and report as the Responsible Adult. You will also be required to drive them between these stores. The procedure when completing a visit is very simple and we will ask you will report back on each visit using our Cosine App.
Skills needed to be a Mystery Shopper with us:
- Proven experience of confidently interacting with retailers/customers.
- Experienc within retail and field marketing would be preferred.
- Reliable and committed
- Working to deadlines to achieve visit targets
- Highly organised to plan your day and journeys efficiently
- Access to smart device to enter your results via the App in store.
- Calls: Minimum of 24 calls per day, these can be worked between 8am – 7pm Monday to Sunday.
- Working hours will be arranged with your Regional Manager. ASAP all first visits to be completed by 31st October (Start date to be confirmed)
- Training: Virtual training, this will be completed by on Teams with the Camelot Account Team.
Please apply today!
Cosine are an equal opportunity employer and hold Gold Investor in people status.
This vacancy is closed to applications.