Team Manager TERR020
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Team Manager to manage a team of field-based account managers. Our account managers are working on behalf of BT Sport, helping publicans realise their return on investment using social media and merchandise/POS as well as develop strategies to engage with their customers e.g. events, basic in-venue advertising. £105 per day (includes bonus and holiday pay STC), working 21 hours per week with flexibility to work half days. 39 weeks per year, so ideal for working during term times.
Ideal Location: Reading, United Kingdom, RG1
Territory covering: Midlands, South East, London, Wales, South West, South and surrounding areas
We need a target driven field-based Team Manager for our team, ideally with experience of managing a B2B field-based team who are target driven.
• Effective resource management
• Extensive team leader experience and track record of developing and managing a team
• Data accuracy and ability to use technology for reporting and communicating effectively
• Ability to provide continuous training and coaching for the team and complete inductions for new team members
• Commercial awareness and ability to identify and capitalise on opportunities whilst managing threats
• Inspirational and Motivational nature and a positive attitude
• Own car essential, business mileage paid
New Hours: 21 hours per week (working between 10:30 to 18:30 - with flexibility to work full days or half days, any days Monday-Sunday, 39 weeks per year).
Salary: Day rate of £105 based on annual equivalent of £29,250 + Bonus (STC)
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
Cosine are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities
This vacancy is closed to applications.